Sunday, March 9, 2008

Been A While

I have been so bad at this lately! I'm sorry to tell you there will be no pictures in this post (I don't have a TON but they're still on the camera anyway). I'll try to update you on what's new....
* Jackson will now clap his hands. Preferably to "If You're Happy and You Know it"
* Jackson will wave if you ask him to
* Jackson is becoming much more vocal
* You know Jackson likes a song when he waves his hands in the air
* The boys are going to childcare now on the weekends which means we can sit though church - yay!
* Both boys are crawling everywhere and always want to stand up. So far they are only walking along the furniture but they occasionally attempt something more daring.
* Jackson climbed a couple stairs - gonna have to watch that!
* Jaden is trying really hard to communicate and copy us. Not super successfully but he's definately trying.
* I'm having to say no alot more! :)
* We got a bike trailer and the boys like riding in it - though they weren't sure about their helmets at first....
* Jackson is beginning to point alot more
* They both like picture books where they can point out things and let me tell them what it is. Occasionally I an ask them to find things and they'll do it.
* Both boys like to share now and are constantly offering me their toy and then hoping I'll give it back to them.
* They like to put things somewhere challenging and attempt to retrieve it.
* Jackson is throwing things
* They are laughing together alot and it's SO cute - but hard to get on film :(
* They're doing better with their chewing/swallowing but we're still doing alot of 3rd foods.
* I'm TRYING to get them to use a sippy cup. I have been successful but not successful enough to rely only on that or give them large helpings of milk.
* Jaden likes me to help him do flips.
* Jackson loves bread
* I think Jaden would eat anything
* Both boys are going through a mommy/daddy phase and cry when they see us so we will hold them.
* It is becoming clearer that they understand a good deal by the way they try to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment