Monday, May 5, 2008

Passing Time

I haven't posted a blog about our trip with pictures. I haven't had time and I don't have alot of time now.....but..... I finally got the pictures uploaded so here they are.....
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare


The trip was good and I'm glad we made it. It was a little exhausting keeping up with the boys especially since they had a hard time adjusting to the time change, but overall they did well. We were all sick the last several days and I missed out on seeing some people I really wanted to.... but I still got to visit with some people and had a great time!
The boys and I are STILL sick but I think we're reaching the end.
They each grew 2 new teeth while in NC so that made things interesting :)
The trip home was AWFUL! Dad and I (Dad especially) were both sick, we had a 4 hour layover, and the boys (Jackson especially) wouldn't sleep and had TONS of energy. We felt like we weren't going to survive, but we did of course :)
Glad to be home and getting back into the routine!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - I used to work with Erin...up until she had her baby! So fun to see a picture of them. Erin - if you check Rachel's blog, come on over to ours and say hi!

    Loved all the pics and you are right about Andy. He seems SUPER tall in that last pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I said this already, but I'll say it again. Your boys are SO stinkin cute. What a blessing to have two little guys running around. I hope we get to see you guys sometime soon, before the boys are out of the "little" stage.

    ReplyDelete