Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recent stuff

We're getting closer and closer to our baby's arrival! The room is almost completely ready. The boys helped Jared build the crib and my parents graciously purchased our bedding. I'm getting alot done around the house and feeling good overall - though I do get worn out. I'm also tired of going to the dr. We're paying these people thousands of dollars so I can rearrange my schedule, drive into town, and see the dr who tells me basically nothing for 3 minutes. Lame. I probably feel this way because last time due to the twins everything was constantly being checked on so there was actual opportunity to see if there was a problem. I'm pretty sure I can check my weight and blood pressure myself :) Oh well. It will all be over soon :)
Here are some recent pictures. Some random, helping dad oil change, helping dad build the crib, etc....

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the boys putting the crib together! Adorable! All ready for sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! They'll be such good big brothers! I love the bedding! Too cute! I hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete