Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kylie's Leg

I have realized I posted about Kylie's leg getting better but never mentioned what happened to it!
One night I got her up from nap and she was fussy ALL night. I got up with her several times. This is not normal for Kylie at all. I thought maybe she was teething or feeling sick or maybe just got up on the wrong side of the bed. The next day she wasn't any happier. If I was holding her she was her chipper self but never wanted me to put her down. A couple times I did and she just sat there and cried. When I got her up from nap that day she did not stand up to greet me she just pulled herself to the edge of her crib while laying down. So I knew something was wrong and took her to the changing table and inspected her. Everything about her looked normal and she had no fever but before she went to bed that night we determined it was her right leg that was bothering her. At that point we could make her more comfortable but she was still miserable and crying all the time.
The next morning we took her to the dr where she was x-rayed. Everything normal so they told us to give her ibuprofen and she'd be fine.
She got better each day but it took a while. I felt so bad for her. We still dont' know what happened. If she twisted it while standing or twisted it in the crib... we dont' have any idea. But she's all back to normal now and we are very glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment