Saturday, March 23, 2013

Washington

Wow. I haven't blogged in a LONG LONG time. I never even finished writing about our trip to Washington! We had a WONDERFUL time. It was great seeing as many people as we were able, going back to some of our favorite places and hanging out with Jared's family. The kids did GREAT on the plane and stayed up nearly the whole night due to travelling that first night! There was plenty of room to spread out at Jared's parents and the kids made themselves right at home. Jaden especially was terrified of their dog at first but finally warmed up by the last day :) The first morning he didn't want to get out of bed because he thought the dog would get him. We got to see our cat Joey but he couldn't make the return trip with us this time. We drank lots of coffee :) There was a lot of craziness. Oh! and there was a wedding! Evan's wife, Meg, is great, and we were so happy to meet her. The wedding was great too! I had hoped to get on here earlier so I could remember more detail, but alas, I haven't had a chance and time is short now. (In fact, the only reason I'm catching up at all is because I'm up with a sick child!) Here are some pictures...(they have apparently changed how I can easily do pictures - so... this will be different)

No comments:

Post a Comment