Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I gave the boys their first "real" bath (not a sponge bath) the other day and I wish I could have had pictures (but I was alone). It was very funny to see they boys reactions to having water poured on them and sitting in water. I think Jaden decided he liked it and Jackson is still unsure.
We took the boys down to Renton on Saturday to visit their Great Grandpa (Jared's Grandpa). He was SO excited and the boys were perfect angels. The other older people there got to hold them too which was nice. I've posted pictures of Great Grandpa Bryant holding the boys and a few pictures of their cute jogging suits from Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Spence (Actually, what do you call your parent's aunt and uncle?)!
We then took the boys to Ikea and it was downhill from there. They screamed and screamed. Then we fed and changed them in the parking lot and they still screamed. then we got some dinner and ate it using the trunk of our car as a table because they were still screaming. I think it may be a while before we try THAT again! :)
Enjoy the pictures!
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment