Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today Jackson weighs 9lbs 6oz and is twice his birth weight. Jaden weighs 8 lbs 15oz - they're getting big! Last night they slept from 1am - 7am which gave me 6 hours of sleep - so I'm happy about that! Today I also finished unpacking! We still have more pictures to hang and things to organize but the last box was unpacked - hooray!
I had a great Mother's Day. Jared and others took over most of the feedings to give me a break and some sleep and we had a crab dinner at Jared's parents. We dressed the boys up in an actual outfit complete with shoes for the first time and I must say they were quite handsome, however, they really didn't seem to want their picture taken :) In any case, here are some pictures of that and a few other things...
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment