Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Stats

The boys had their 6 month appt yesterday. This is always a big ordeal. I have to have someone with me to help me get them in the door (the office isn't big enough for a double stroller) and entertain one while the other is being examined. Then of course there are the shots which start them screaming. not to mention they missed their nap as a result so were getting quite cranky! So I am always worn out at the end :)
Here are their stats:
Jackson: weight: 14.6 1/2 (5th percentile for normal babies), height: 27" (75th percentile for normal babies)
Jaden: weight: 15 (10th percentile for normal babies), height: 26 3/4" (approx 75th percentile)
Jackson should be getting his teeth any day now - you can almost see them on the surface. This explains why he has been waking up screaming in the middle of the night. I don't know why I didn't think of that - but am glad to know the reason.
Now it's time to start thinking about getting things out of their reach and moving poisoness things higher up.
That's it for now. I have a few pictures on the digital camera - I'll get those later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment