Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've posted a bunch of pictures I took recently and haven't gotten around to posting. Jackson is rolling all over the place and has decided he prefers to sleep on this stomach. Oh well, I guess there's nothing I can do about that! The good news is that they've graduated to going to bed at about 8:30pm and so far they're sleeping until around 8. Hooray! This is great for me!
Jared decided to finally cut his hair! Hooray! Actually, I really didn't mind it and there were points where I liked it but I think it had reached the point where it was driving us BOTH crazy. I will post before and after pictures, but I have yet to take an after picture so that will be coming soon.
We just decided we will take the boys to Las Vegas at the end of October! My grandparents live there and we will have the opportunity to introduce them to the boys. Jared will fly out with me and the boys and my dad will fly back with us. Fortunately, there are reasonable priced flights from Bellingham straight to Las Vegas. Our 7th Anniversarry will happen while we are there, so that will be fun too! We are very excited.
on to the pictures....
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

1 comment:

  1. They are SO cute!!!

    Jackson looks a lot like you, Rachel!

    ~Jenni
    www.jenniclayville.com

    ReplyDelete