Saturday, September 22, 2007

Random

I've added a few pictures taken lately. I'm not as quick with the camera as I once was! The boys had their NICU followup appointment this past week and that went well despite the fact that we had to drive to Everett (where Jaden was in the hospital). They test within the ranges of their adjusted age range, so that's good to know. jackson, however, who is a rolling pin at home refused to do so at the dr's office. We told her he rolled all the time - I'm not sure she believed us :)
I'm having sinus surgery next week and I think it's not going to be a big deal. I also have a fabulous friend coming to be with me during the day the rest of the week to help with the boys. If you think about it please pray for quick healing for me, patience and energy for Jared and for the boys to be little angels for my friend and the rest of us :)
I have yet to take an "after" shot of Jared's hair (sigh) BUT you will see it in some of the upcoming photos!
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

2 comments:

  1. Okay I have lurked long enough ;)
    Jared's hair cut made me come out of the woodwork and post. Nice cut. Very nice. I am a huge fan. Although it was nice to see "Jesus" at Logos, I am a fan of the haircut ;)

    Your boys are darling. So cute and you look amazing.

    Blessings to you,

    Nicole Dossey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are getting so big. It's cool how one looks just like jared adn the other looks like rachel. Nice haircut Big Country!

    ReplyDelete