Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I have allot to catch up on! December has been so busy but fun! They're calling for snow this weekend and I have yet to see a flake which is great because we have WAY too much to do tomorrow!
We took the boys to something near our house called the Santa train. It was super overpriced and the train itself was not the size adults ride (though we did anyway) AND some of the light displays kind of had a Halloween spookiness to them - BUT we still had a great time. The boys were kind of overwhelmed but liked it. There was one gigantic star up high in the center and the boys constantly pointed it out. Unfortunately I have no pictures because I literally could not move.
Jared had a Saturday where he worked due to the Mac version being released so we met him for lunch and there was a new train "museum" across from his office so we took the boys. They LOVED it OF COURSE. I didn't have my camera though :(
Last night we went to something called "Walk through Bethlehem" that was all outdoors. It was ok, but the boys didn't know what to think. I think they had a good time but they were so confused about why everyone was dressed up. There were some sheep to see but they were under a tarp in the dark night and their breath was visible and it was terrifying to Jade - I think it was just the setup though because across the way they had large goats but they were all lit up and Jaden loved being right next to them.
I can't believe Christmas is almost here and I can't believe the boys are almost TWO!
Here are two videos - one of Jaden helping dad check the lights and one of Jackson playing with his laughing gingerbread man (that he plays constantly all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment