Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And now there are three......



For those who may not allready know.....we're expecting a baby sometime in September!
We are very excited and a little nervous (well, at least I am) all at the same time!
There isn't much to report but that I'll have my first appointment in a couple weeks (where we will double check to verify there's only one in there!).
There are some things you could begin to pray about for us however.....
1) That everything goes smoothly and carries out to full term this time!
2) That we will determine if we should do a c-section or not since I had to have one last time but would prefer not this time.
3) I'm not too sick just a little queasy and pretty tired at night. Not fun and challenging with the boys but I pray it does not get any worse so that I can make it through the first three months without going crazy :)
4) I'm concerned about going on bedrest. If I did I would need lots of help. I have friends and family that will be more than willing to help but it can be a little tricky since everyone either has kids or works.
5) Pray for Jared's job - that it will be a good year financially and emotionally and that when he takes a little time off there won't be too much stress for him.
6) We're not sure what we'll do about vehicles. If we buy 2 new car seats for the boys that are smaller we can probably squeeze all three in the back seat. This isn't a very good permanant solution since it will be quite tight but we can do it if necessary. We're particular about the type of vehicle we're "looking for" (honda odyssey or honda pilot) with good reason (for us - and I won't get into all that here :)) but affording it will be an issue. We do have a car we can sell but we won't get what we need for something else. A car payment isn't the best option for us. We're still paying off bills from the boy's birth as well as a variety of other things from a really rough financial year the year the boys were born. Ask God to show us what to do and provide whatever we need.
7) Finances - some of this is explained above but it would be great to make progress this year on our payments even with the medical costs invovled in having a baby.
Thank you all! I'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Jonathan and I are both SO excited for you and your family. I will be praying for all of the things that you listed, especially that you will have a smooth and easy pregnancy. Can't wait to read your updates as your little one grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Jonathan and I are both SO excited for you and your family. I will be praying for all of the things that you listed, especially that you will have a smooth and easy pregnancy. Can't wait to read your updates as your little one grows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bryant family! We'll be thinking about you... hope it all goes smoothly!

    Love,
    The Harke Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!!! That's awesome. I hope you get a girl, only one girl! Finances can be hard but God will always provide. We'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful! I can't wait to know more. You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you four soon to be five! What a BLESSING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I'll be praying for you guys... especially for you. I HATE pregnancy.. but the end product is SO worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Yay Yay!!! Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys. We'll be praying the requests.
    love,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete