Thursday, September 3, 2009

A big thanks!

I keep forgetting to post this (Sorry Mel!)
My dear friend from High School, Melody, has a business she's getting up and running. She hand makes baby items and I must say she is quite talented!
She made me a diaper clutch in honor of the coming baby and it is super cute! You can put it in your purse and hold wipes and a couple diapers! I've already used it quite a bit. It is also SO WELL made. I was quite impressed and given a realization of my lack of sewing skills :)
Anyway, Melody and her husband, Chris, have recently decided to put profits towards adoption (contact her if you want more info, I don't want to get anything incorrect!) and I think that's great! Sooooo....if you need anything for baby gifts or for yourself be sure to visit http://simplydivinedesigns.biz
Here is a link to the diaper clutch she made me (in plumberry blossom) http://simplydivinedesigns.biz/diaperclutch.aspx I tried to take a picture but it turned out badly and this shows it off much better.
Thanks Mel! Love You!
GRRR. I CAN'T GET THE LINKS TO WORK. YOU'LL HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE....TRUST ME, IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. Chris and Melody HarrellSeptember 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM

    Rach, this is so thoughtful! Thank you so much for "advertising" for our adoption! It means so much! Can't wait to meet your newest little one soon and be able to introduce you to mine! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete