Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Our Way....Kind Of

Our little girl decided she's quite cozy in here and doesn't want to
come out. So....at 41 weeks looks like she won't be having a choice!
We're supposedly heading to the hospital early in the morning
(apparently they have to call us first) and my dr will break my water
(I'm allready at least at 4cm) Any form of induction is a little
tricky since I've had a previous C-Section so pray for wisdom for the
drs - and us as we proceed throughout the day. Before the day is done
however, they will do a c-section if little or no progress is being
made. Prayers would be greatly appreciated! Some specific requests
are .... That I go into labor in the middle of the night (probably too
late if you're reading this) :), for me to not be nervous, that I
won't have to have a c-section, for things to go quickly, safely, and
smoothly, for her to come sooner rather than later since my dad has to
leave town first thing on Mon morning, and for my mom who will be
taking care of the boys on her own for a day (or several) while we're
living at the hospital, and for me to have patience with the drs and
nurses - I despise hospitals :)
The next (and final) email you receive will be announcing her official
arrival.

1 comment: