Saturday, April 3, 2010

a Morning at Home

We spent the morning at home and I intended to do Easter Eggs. When I opened the box of dye and things it was empty. What in the world? I just bought it yesterday and there was NOTHING inside. So off I went back to the store. Doing the eggs wasn't quite as exciting as I thought since the crayons didn't work well and there was alot of waiting involved. But the boys still had fun.
We have a busy weekend this weekend as Jared is leading worship at church. Jaden, as you know, was very sick almost ALL week. Jared came home on friday feeling many of the same symptoms. We were worried but God took care of it and at this point things seem good and we have no reason to believe he'll be sick again.
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. This so reminds me of when you and Ben were little and did Easter Eggs. Looks like everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete