Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I hate making up blog titles.

Well, at least Jaden has somewhat fixed hair today and is eating. I'd say he's at about 90%. Continue to pray Jared doesn't get sick. We've reached the "it's too late for him to get sick unless it's monday" point.
From 2010\Mar\31 (by Eye-Fi)

Jackson finally had some success with potty training today. He sat there for an HOUR. He was fine with that. I kept him entertained. I was literally 5 minutes from giving up and am so glad I waited!
Kylie is trying to put herself into a 2 nap schedule and going to bed a bit earlier. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and sometimes not. She rarely cries when I put her to bed anymore. However, with this nap change it seems that she wakes up shortly before the boys "nap" so I never have a time when all kids are down. I'll give her a few days to settle in and then try to adjust something with either her or the boys probably. It is now 1:30 and she's been sleeping since 10:30. And she was SO ready to go to sleep. I'm thinking she might be growing so that might be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment