Thursday, March 25, 2010

March

March has been a busy month. Though I'm not really sure why.
The boys continue to confirm they are done with naps which is challenging for me. I'm still attempting to do a "rest time" but that's tough too. Still thinking this one through. Every once in a while I'll get a nap out of them. They're being good boys and now that the sun has been out more you can't keep them inside!
Kylie has tried a few new things lately....an apple in one of those teething net things. She's not sure what she thought about it but chewed on it anyway. A sippy cup - doesn't drink out of it but grabs it and puts the right part in her mouth so she'll get it eventually. She tried cheerios the other day. It was a great distraction. She wasn't interested in putting them in her mouth (weird because she puts everything else there :)) but thought it was a great project. Jared put some in her mouth and she ate them but wasn't too glad :) We put her in the swing the other day and she thought it was nice. In the pictures it looks unsafe because she's so little in it, but it's impossible for her to fall out. Even if she goes back she can't fall.
I've lost some video apparently because I'm doing things a new way and I guess I wasn't being careful :(
Here are a few videos of the kids on the Wii and one random one of Kylie. Boring, but it's all I have since I lost the others.
Some pictures too....




2 comments:

  1. Kylie has such beautiful blue eyes! She looks so cute with those bows in her hair! I loved the pics of the boys in their hats...and especially that Jaden was wearing his guitar shirt again! Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the videos, but couldn't get the Jaden Playing Wii one to play.

    ReplyDelete