Saturday, March 27, 2010

mickey mouse, cheerios, and crazy hair

Hopefully I'll be doing a bit more updating since I've been able to change how easily I can upload things. I got an "eye-fi" card which is a wireless memory card for your camera for Christmas (well, recently with my Christmas money) In fact, I got a great deal because technically it came with something else I purchased for less than the cost of the card! Anyway, It doesn't work exactly as I would choose BUT I have it currently set to upload automatically to my computer, picasa web albums, and Youtube. So whenever I have a second I can just do a blog post from any computer without having to wait to upload anything (which was definately the longest part of the process).
here's a few pictures of Jackson feeding Kylie cheerios (he thought this was great) and watching videos on my ipod while potty training. He'll kill me for these photos later but I think they're cute and the are not inappropriate at all.

Jaden is very sick today :( Not sure if he ate bad food or has a bad bug. Noone else is sick though Jackson had a couple minor issues yesterday. Jaden and I are hanging out at home while Jared and Jackson are out and about and here he is.... (check out the crazy hair - this is due to the required bath he got in the middle of the night last night)

And here is Jackson feeding Kylie cheerios. He was really excited about this.

Please pray we don't catch Jaden's bug -especially Jared. I don't usually catch these types of things but Jared does and he has a week where he really can't be that sick as he's leading worship at the Easter services at church. If he MUST get sick then I think Tues would be the best day. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment