Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rearranging

We shampooed the carpets the other day and had the itch afterwards to rearrange our living room. Long story short we got more drastic than anticipated and moved all the upstairs furniture downstairs and the downstairs furniture upstairs. I think I like it. It's definately more cozy and comfortable downstairs and we will now be able to make the upstairs a fun play room for very little if any money so I'm excited about that! However, the living room downstairs is a bit less open. Plenty of room for the kids to play - just not as open as it was before. We'll get Kylie's contraptions out eventually which will help and if they're mostly playing upstairs it doesn't much matter. We'll see in time though if I really prefer this. I liked the look of the old way better but this is allright too and as I said, cozier. Jared did inform me that we will not be switching floors with the furniture again. (we did it ourselves and it was heavy - AND we dinged up the walls pretty bad in the stairway and will need to do some painting, etc). So hopefully I DO like it. Though we could rearrange what we now have down here a different way. :)
Here are some pictures (I know this post is boring to probably most of you :) but family will want to see it :)) The pictures aren't great but it might help you get the idea...
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment