Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random

Random tidbits of information:

Kylie has 2 teeth! You can barely see them but can definitely feel them. I didn't really know these were coming so it was quite a surprise! Fun stuff but I'll miss my toothless baby!

Kylie LOVES LOVES LOVES her jumperoo! Can't get enough of it. This makes me happy. It has taught her to move her body in ways she didn't know she could which means her bumbo seat will soon be out of the question. This makes me sad.

Kylie is SO close to rolling over. Actually, she's come so close I'm certain she would do it if I left her on the floor long enough. The thing is, I rarely leave her on the floor front or back. When she's there she can't see what's going on and she HATES that. She'd much rather be sitting up (which she's actually close to doing on her own too - at least for small periods of time)

I already mentioned we rearranged our furniture. Jackson is constantly reminding us about the way the furniture is "supposed to" go. He actually seems to be enjoying the new way but change always initially makes things a little off in Jackson's world.

I cannot for the life of me get the boys potty trained. Part of this is the exhaustion of it which creates lack of effort on my part. However, I can sit them on the toilet but they NEVER go. Sometimes they sit there a REALLY long time. I just found out at church this week that they go every week there. They don't just tag along with everyone else or sit there and do nothing. They actually GO. Punks. :) At least it means maybe we're on our way to a bit more success.

Jaden has chosen the word "snip" or "snippers" to say when he is angry. Jared and I do not really have a word we say. Oh, except for "blast!" :) I don't know where he got this. He said it came from watching hermit crabs. Whatever that means. It makes me laugh though.

Jared is back to leading worship. He's leading a team at church that plays once a month. He was doing this before we left for the other church. Now he's back at it and just loves it. He really needs this in his life so I'm glad he's able to do it.

Hmmm. Thought there was more to say but I guess that's about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment