Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun Saturday

This Saturday our friends, Luke and Rockie invited us to go to the Science Museum with them downtown. Not only was the museum free, but there was lots of parking available - all of which was free - we could not believe this!
It was so fun! The boys were SO excited about everything - I was kindof surprised. They especially loved the dinosaur bones. From the outside of the building you could look up high and see a skeleton through the windows. They thought that was great. I'm sure I came here as a kid on field trips - but I think they have redone it all. We didn't get a chance to see everything so I'm sure we'll go back.
Then we went outside (into the 100+ degrees!) to eat our picnic lunch. and THEN we got to eat ice cream at McDonalds in the air conditioning :)
Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment