Thursday, February 15, 2007

Baby Shower at Work

My Friends Angel and Kim threw a baby shower for me at work on Tuesday. There were lots of people and lots of yummy food. I again felt very blessed by people's generosity. An idea I thought was wonderful was a raffle - a pedicure was begin raffled off and you could get a "ticket" if you brought in a package of diapers (the first letter of your name determined what size you brought) - what a GREAT way to get TONS of diapers! In one game we played everyone took a turn while we were eating to diaper a doll blindfolded. Whoever had the fastest time won. I went last and had to do TWO dolls. As you can see from the pictures I did NOT do well - I need some serious help!


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment