Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day and Other News

Happy late Valentines Day! Jared and I spent the evening at home - he cooked me a wonderful meal! Then we watched the movie Hitch - we'd seen it before but it was pretty funny.
In other news we found out that our cabinets have been delayed so our house will be delayed a week or so (at least March 22nd I think). Part of me is glad to have more time to sell our current home and the other part is worried because that will be 3 weeks before my due date and we'd really like to at least have our stuff moved before they are born! We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel-
    Don't worry about your house, everything will work out. We moved while I was pregnant with Jordyn and unfortunately we had to move before our house sold but it all worked out in the end. It was frustrating at the time but when the baby arrives (babies in your case) it makes everything ok!!! Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to sign my name before I posted... that last post was from me!!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete