Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fame

Ok, well, I'm not famous but I'm pretty certain I could not be a celebrity. Everyone comes up to us to see the boys and then tells us about whatever relative or friend they know that has twins and what they did. It is nice I suppose but sometimes after multiple occasions of this happening in less than an hour I just want to say - "Could we just have some family time please?" :) I'd never make it as a famous person :)

I haven't posted pictures in a while so here some are. First, Jared's younger brother, Evan, graduated from HS this year and here are some pics. Some are blurry because the lighting was wierd and I didn't know what I was doing....

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

I will now attempt a new blogger feature - video upload. Here is Evan coming on stage. You do not see him receive his diploma. My intent was to record him being announced and coming on stage (which was successful) and then quickly switch the camera and take a picture of taking the diploma... but I messed up :) We'll see if this works!



Ok, now here are pictures of the boys. They are growing so fast! They have just started smiling which is fun but often hard to catch on camera. I weighed the boys yesterday and Jackson was 11lbs 7.5 oz and Jaden 11lbs 6.5 oz so it appears that Jaden is catching up! They have their 4 mo appt on Monday so we'll get the official numbers then. Here are some pictures...!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment