Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I have not been very good with posting lately. I have taken some pictures and video... but they're still on my camera - I'll work on that soon.
The boys are doing well and are both over 11 lbs! When I look at older pictures I'm shocked at how chunky they've gotten! Both boys are pretty good at holding their heads up and are just starting to smile back at us which is fun. Grandpa Holden came for a week and was a huge help to me and lots of fun for the kids!
Pretty much all our hospital bills came in last week which was quite a bit to pay all at one time. However, some exciting news is a bill we received for $3200 (because our insurance said they didn't cover it) turns out to be somewhat of a mistake. When I called to get the details so I could ask my insurance to reduce it they discoverd the problem and now that's $3200 we don't have to pay! Yay!
We're settling into our house pretty well. I seem to find a few minutes here and there to get things together. I THINK the fence situation is worked out. Our fence will be mismatched - but what can you do? At least it saved us a bunch of money!
I'm getting ready to start doing some outside work from home. I'll primarily be doing Quickbooks and can work pretty much as little as I want to on pretty much whatever schedule I want to so that will be nice. We'll see how it goes over the next months.
I promise to post pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I got curious about the comment. Looks like it's in Portuguese. Free web translation gave me this:

    Hello, I found your blog by the google is well interesting I liked that post. When it will give gives a passed by my blog, is about undershirts personalized, sample I pass to pace as create an undershirt personalized well way. To more.

    I thought you'd liek to know, since I know you don't speak it. :)

    Elise and I would like to see some new pictures of my nephews, by the way. :) :P

    ReplyDelete