Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving is allready here! No yummy food for Kylie but it will be her first one! We'll be spending it with Jared's family.
Kylie continues to grow like a weed. She was 14.2 pounds and 25 inches long at her 2 month appointment. We were not given a percentile because she is off the charts in both areas! You will see some pictures of her next to the bear for her 2 month birthday - but she was not nearly as cooperative this time around :) I could have probably gotten her at a different time but did not have the energy.
The big new this month is that Jared and I became an aunt and uncle! Ellie Rebecca Holden was born to my brother, Ben, and his wife, Emily and I can't wait to meet her! (It will be a while though :( ) But by looking at her pictures she's super cute!
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and here are just a few recent pictures....

1 comment: