Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kids are funny

Ok, I have to start remembering some of the funny things the boys say. So I'm going to write them here. I know some of you will enjoy them, some will think they're lame, and some of them are funny only to me because I live with them.

Jaden (while using some toy to "brush" his dog (Scooter)): "I am cutting my puppy!:
Me: "Are you cutting his hair?"
Jaden: "No! His fur! Now he is squeaky clean!....Oh! Look at his fur! It's still on there! Ok puppy, you are going to be still"

later running the toy on his head: "I cutting my fur!"

__________________

Jackson coughs
Jaden: "Are you ok?"
Jackson:.............don't BOTHER me!

__________________


Jaden (just getting to Great Clips): "Daddy is going first, I am going NEXT"
Jaden when Jared is done: "You did a GREAT job dad!"

__________________

We went to Jared's office one night when he worked late. The boys haven't been there in a LONG time and didn't remember it at all. They were kindof scared when I was taking them in. When we got in...

Jaden: "That wasn't scary!"
Me: "No, it isn't. This is where dad works"
Jaden: "This not the grey one" (church)
Jared: "Hi guys!"
Jackson: "Hey dad! You live here!"

____________________

a general prayer often goes like this....

"Dear Jesus, kankoo this day, kankoo we go outside, help us have good food, help us have good rest, help us (listing off a variety of things we either did or they wanted to do for the day) Amen!"

______________________

My current favorite is the way Jackson says "Christmas" "Quimuss" or sometime "gremess" is the best way to describe it. Jaden says it pretty well

______________________

If they ask me if the can do something I often say "yes you may!" So they will say "Mom! May I ....?" However, they will also say things like "Jaden! May you go get me that car?"

_______________________

They often like to call everyone names. They arene't being mean, they are just being silly and think it's hillarious. They will call you anything from a piece of toast to a house to a silly boy.

Jaden (to me): "you a pig! you're a dirty pig!"
Me: ya know, that's not really a nice thing to say (imagining him saying something like this to someone who is unaware of their silly game)
Jaden:............"you a CLEAN pig!"

_______________________

Jackson: "That will be an idea!"

_______________________

their word (well untill a couple weeks ago) for pancakes was "babycakes"

_______________________

Jaden: "Those shoes are too fancy!" (no idea where he heard the word fancy, this is why it's funny)

_______________________

Most of the time no matter who Jaden is referring to, man, woman, child, manequin, whoever he calls them "that man"

________________________

Maybe I'll remember more of the most recent ones and post them. But I'm going to try to post them as they happen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...these are TOO cute! My favorite is, "Hey Jaden, may you go get me that car?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Logos 4 out, Jared probably does live at Logos right now! I'm hoping to go Platinum from him one of these days. When the Lord makes it possible, it'll happen. Had to buy a new WeatherBug Backyard Station since I just moved (since I work for WeatherBug and am required to transmit weather data), so that ate up a good deal of money.

    Linking a Twitter account here might help you post some more of those in real time. I've linked Twitter to my WeatherBug Blog and can now post Severe Weather updates from my iPhone in real time as I'm out and about. Might help!

    ReplyDelete