Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas! Though Jared and I learned that with kids and can be quite exhausting - but in a good way :)
We spent time as a family on Christmas Eve then met Jared's famly at our old church for a Christmas Eve service and everyone headed back to our house for food, an ornament exchange and the gift exchange (where we drew names).
Jared and I and the kids spent the first half of the day at our house for breakfast, stockings, and gifts then headed over to Jared's parents for a yummy dinner and more gifts! The boys had a blast and Kylie did too. Those kids sure are spoiled. We only bought them each 2 small gifts and filled their stockings and they have TONS of new things. Nice for us! :)
Before I forget I need to make note of one other cute thing the boys say. Instead of the Christmas tree having NEEDLES, it has NOODLES. So cute :)
We hope everyone had a great Christmas! Enjoy the pictures! (you will see a silly one of me wearing 3 necklaces. Jared had given me one and they boys each gave me one they picked out specifically for me and both wanted me to wear those too. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment