Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally

On Sunday night Kylie finally thought it was high time to climb the stairs. Time to bring out the downstairs gate. I'm thankful I haven't had to worry about the stairs until now.
On Monday night Kylie decided it was high time to start walking. She has been pushing her stroller around while walking for quite a while and taken a couple steps on her own, but it wasn't until last night that she decided to really work on it. We were upstairs and she practiced for quite a while. It wore her out! The boys thought it was hilarious! She even let me walk her back to her room while holding her hand. She has always hated that idea before.
I didn't get any great videos, and some of them are kind of dark but I know the family will still appreciate them....
And Pardon the Overnight Diaper Attire....

No comments:

Post a Comment