Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jackson and Jaden's Fifth Birthday

I can NOT believe my boys are FIVE. Crazy. We were thankful to have a portion of Jared's family here to celebrate. Thursday evening we took them to see "Chipwrecked" (the new chipmunk movie) in the theater. It was definitely a "part 3" if you know what I mean.... BUT.... the boys LOVE the chipmunks! Friday we had a big breakfast and then Jared's parents treated us to a visit to a science museum which the kids had a BLAST at and then we ate lunch at Five Guys. It was so late it turned out to really be an early dinner so we came home and did cupcakes and gifts. Kylie made out like a bandit as well since grandma wanted to spoil her :). All weekend she kept saying "when is my birthday?" and after we sang to the boys she would say "are you going to sing happy birthday to me?"
Saturday we had a lunch party. My parents came down as well as my brother and his family (they have a girl Kylie's age). Another family came (one of my DEAREST friends who I met in high school) and they have a son one year older than the boys and a daughter one year older than Kylie. The kids all had a blast together and the weather was PERFECT. I couldn't help but miss all our friends that have helped celebrated the boys birthday in the past but we definately had a great time! Kylie again made out like a bandit especially because Gran brought her a bunch of clothes (and for the boys as well).
Enjoy the pictures!

Here is another set of pictures from birthday party day!


I will have to see if I can get the video on here. It didn't automatically load to youtube for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment