Thursday, February 2, 2012

Long Overdue

Oh my goodness! I thought I had posted about Christmas and I haven't! I am so sorry especially to those family members who love keeping in touch with what's going on over here!
Also, I thought my pictures, etc were allready uploaded - and they aren't so I have to wait for that to finish before I can post anything.
I have been so busy! I am working 20 hours a week (from home thankfully) and that keeps me SO BUSY I don't have time to keep up with it all. Sigh.
Jared is adjusting to his new job and we will see how it goes as he is still at the beginning.
We are loving our house and the area we are living in.
We have accepted an offer on our house and it's supposed to close on Feb 29th. Praise the Lord! We did NOT know how we were going to make another payment on it. It is only by the grace of God we have paid everything due so far! We are praying everything goes smoothly and it closes in time. God has been so faithful and has waited until the last minute with this (like with most things) but this is what grows our faith!
We had a great Christmas! We spent it ourselves at home (which was super weird!) and opened a few dollar store gifts and the boys got bikes (new from Walmart) which they had been asking for for a long time. We were looking for used ones but we got a good deal and these will last quite a while. Kylie got a kitchen which we had wanted to get her for quite some time. Our neighbors, not knowing this, literally walked up to our door before Christmas and said they were getting rid of a kitchen in perfect condition (it seriously is) and a bunch of accessories and asked if we were interested. Awesome!
My parents came to visit the next day for a couple days and their were more gifts and fun. A few days after that we did gifts with Jared's family over SKYPE.
It's February already and I can't believe in a couple weeks my boys will be FIVE!!!!! As a special treat Jared's Brother and his wife and Jared's parents will be visiting us for a week this month! We are so looking forward to it! In addition, his parents are coming a few days earlier so Jared and I can go on a trip to Arizona that Jared won at work.
Well, that's all for now.... Some of my VIDEOS are uploaded so I'll leave you with a couple of those....
Here's Kylie singing her favorite Christmas song in the car... and no, the boys are not ALWAYS this crazy in the car :)


Ok, so some of them have gone missing. Sigh. I will try to find them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment