Saturday, April 28, 2007

Baby Dedication

Here is a video of the boys baby dedication on April 14th. The boys were crying most of the time on stage and we were very stressed about it. We later found out and confirmed by video that no one could really hear them because there were no mics on them. All that worry for nothing! Also, I realized I am humongous (i have no idea how to spell that). Oh well, I guess that's what happens to us pregnant people. The weather is getting nicer and it's time to get in gear to lose those pounds!
I edited this video with a free trial software (thus the green ad at the top of the video....sorry) Anyway, I thought everyone would rather see the green ad then watch another family they don't know dedicate their son also... it makes for a much shorter video. So, if you're interested, here it is...

3 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful prayer. What a blessing!!!

    Rach... don't worry about being bigger right now. You JUST had twins. You have to give yourself a full year to recover.

    Actually... it's been over a year for me... I don't think it will ever be the same... *sigh*. My point is... don't worry about that right now.

    Love, Jenni
    www.jenniclayville.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ticked I couldn't be there!!! Congratulations guys, I want to come visit the little dudes but I keep getting sick, and you know better than I do that babies and germs don't mix well. I just wanted to say that I'm proud to be the uncle of those two guys no matter how much noise or embarassment they make and I Love you guys. I'll see you soon.

    Uncle-Evan....I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and Melody HarrellMay 5, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    this is so beautiful! thank you for sharing this with us! You seem like a very happy family! Lots of love to you ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete