Sunday, April 1, 2007

Random Questions

We should get the "office" set up next week so it will be easier for me to post pictures....which I haven't done in a while. In the meantime I'm just going to list out a bunch of random questions and thoughts that have popped into my brain over the last weeks. This will be a form of venting :)

  • Why would someone in the medical profession tell you you have to wait 6 weeks to drive when, in fact, you do NOT have to wait 6 weeks to drive?
  • Why is it necessary for there to be a sign on the front of the childbirth center doors that says "no weapons aloud"?
  • Why do nearly all nurses and drs have different opinions from each other? Is this just to confuse us?
  • Why do people feel the need to tell me what to do with my children? Especially people I don't know - I think that's wierd. Extreemly wierd. My mind cannot understand it. I hope I never do that. I'll have to watch myself.
  • Will I ever stop doing laundry?
  • How is it possible for 2 extreemly small babies to create so much laundry?
  • Why do Drs expect you to be able to come to an appointment at any time and then be frustrated that you took your children off their feeding schedule?
  • With so many appointments how is it possible to even have a schedule?
  • Why am I so blessed with so many people that care about us and help us out when so many others are not?
  • Should I take a nap or should I unpack? I always seem to choose to unpack.
  • Will I ever have to resort to using formula sometimes out of necessity and if I do will I look back and see how much more sane I would have been if I started it earlier?
  • Will I ever go to church again?
  • Why did I stop losing weight?
  • How can I continue to lose weight when all my time is used up and I can't cut back on the calories?
  • Is it really possible for any baby to ever fit into barbie clothes? And if so, would any parent actually dress their child in them? (Don't ask)

Enough venting for the day. Off to feed the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment