Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Visiting

My parents (Holden side) are visiting this week and have been a huge help! For one, they are doing the night feedings which is so nice for us, but unfortunately for them the boys have chosen this week to stay awake ALL NIGHT!!!! We're trying to resolve that. The boys are doing well and growing SUPER fast! Jackson is 6 pounds 14 oz and Jaden is 6 pounds 3 oz. They have an appointment on Friday and I'm secretly (well maybe not so secretly) hoping that he will tell me I don't need to wake them up every 3 hours!
Here are some pictures we've taken so far of the boys with Grandpa and Grandma Holden as well as a few additional ones!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

1 comment:

  1. Harmony VuycankiatApril 11, 2007 at 7:02 PM

    They are so gorgeous! I wish I could be there to help you and hold the babies! How cool is it that you have 2 boys and I have 2 boys! :) I love your list of questions by the way- it's hilarious. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete