Monday, April 16, 2007

Family Photos

I have a huge bear Jared won me at a fair years ago that I think I'll take regular pictures of the boys next to to see how they are growing. I was using a smaller bear but I think it's really too small. The boys were not fond of getting their picture taken with the bear. Here are some of the photos anyway with the boys at 8 weeks...
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Checkout these pictures of Jared feeding the boys at the same time....



We had a family photo session and here are some of the results....
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!

    They really grow up fast, so cherish every moment. It's good that you're taking so many pictures. You won't be disappointed about that later.

    Miss you guys,
    Jenni
    www.jenniclayville.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new pictures, I can't believe how much bigger they are! They are so cute...I bet they're getting really used to the cameras! :)

    ReplyDelete