Thursday, January 31, 2008

All Better

I think we're finally over the colds! Jared was home sick for almost a week and then Jackson and Jaden both got it within days of each other and that lasted a week. I stayed healthy fortunately. There were a couple nights I didn't get any sleep because Jackson just wanted to be held. Jaden just kind of toughed it out I guess. All in all they were happy babies when they were sick but for a couple weeks I went through about a zillion sanitizing wipes and had to wash their toys several times a day. I'm glad we're back to normal!
Jaden is now able to get things off of tables which is a whole new phase! The boys are interacting more and more which is fun to see especially since their personalities are so different.
Their birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and I can't believe it! I'm SO sad at how quickly they are growing up...BUT I have to say that the fact that I won't be pumping anymore almost makes up for it! :) That's almost 2 hours I'll get back each day - yay!
I've taken a few pictures and videos lately but haven't gotten them off my camera....maybe tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment