Sunday, January 20, 2008

The boys are really moving now. I haven't had to get any regular gates but I did get a really long one good for blocking things or I can make it into a little "pen" in case I need to make lunch or something. They boys LOVE the wood floor. They go right over to it and bang their toys on it. With a large living room to play in they hover around the edge of the wood floor! Jackson still isn't crawling but I'm wondering if he won't bother since he gets around so well. Here's a video of his army crawl. Notice at the end Jaden's new pose - he likes to be upside down and get a new view on the world....

Jaden has a new dance move. It makes me laugh....

Here's a view of Jaden's "new face" Jackson has been making this same face for about a month now when he's happy. Jaden uses it when he's both happy and sad. I wonder if he picked it up from Jackson....

Here the boys are looking out the window together...

Here is Jaden very sleepy....

1 comment:

  1. The boys are SO cute. I love the ones of them looking out the windows and playing with each other...so precious. I can't even imagine having twins...much less twin boys. I'm sure it's incredibly fun, but incredibly stretching. I'm sure you are going to have lots of stories through the years.

    ReplyDelete