Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Field Trip

This past Friday we took our first field trip! It was completely last minute. I went to a Homeschool mom's gathering at the church where I have Bible Study and the boys have their homeschool class. I found out about this event from another mom the night before and we decided to go ahead and do it. We went to Aw Shucks farm and I think this was this years replacement for going to the pumpkin patch. All the pumpkin patches here are WAY WAY more expensive than where we used to live - and not nearly as great I might add. Anyway, this farm had a homeschool day where Kylie and I were free and the boys were a discounted price. They learned alot about corn, listened to a talk, fed animals, got a hayride, played on all kinds of slides and hay bales, ate lunch, and saw an old train car and old store from long ago. Kylie joined right in with all the school ids. They had a blast and a bonus was they had friends to go along with! We had a great time - here are some pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment