Friday, September 14, 2012

Kylie turns 3!

I already posted some pictures of Kylie's birthday party but the celebration wasn't over! Her real birthday was Thursday. This Thursday was the first day we had my Bible Study and homeschool class. Jared took Kylie out for their traditional coffee/waffle date in the morning while the boys and I went to class. Then we all went to Red Robin or lunch and Jared went in to work for a while. That evening we opened gifts and had eggs, sausage, and toast (at Kylie's very specific request) for dinner. Enjoy the pictures! I posted a link to this video yesterday - but here it is embedded..... I took it with my phone (better quality than the camera) and was holding it up. She thought I was taking her picture so that is what is going on at the beginning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment