Monday, October 20, 2008

The Big 3-0

Well, I'm officially old ;)
I had a wonderful birthday. Jared took Friday and half of Thursday off and Jared's parents kept the boys overnight on Thursday. We went to the Chrysalis (very nice hotel on the water in Bellingham) and stayed the night in a corner water view room. It was very nice! Jared also bought me a massage in their spa and it was WONDERFUL and relaxing. We hung out in Fairhaven for the day Friday then picked up the boys and went home and had cake. The boys really liked it, but especially Jaden! Then Jared fixed me a yummy steak and shrimp dinner with fresh bread! Yum!
The past couple weeks have been pretty busy and we (thankfully) have about a week here where things are a bit slower before it picks up again!
Here are some birthday pictures!
Hint: I've switched to the picasa slideshow since it's SO much easier for me to do! It will scroll through the pictures automatically but if you'd like to do it yourself hold your curser over the pictures and a stop/pause/play/etc bar will pop up. Click pause and then you can click the forward and backward arrows to view at your own pace.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! It all looks so fun and sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again. I don't think you're old. I'm not that far behind you.

    ReplyDelete