Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Third Birthday Jaden

Jaden, today we celebrate your entrance into this world and the joy you bring it. You are God's gift to us and one we treasure with all our hearts. I love your heart. You are so loving towards everyone you come in contact with and sensitive to how they are feeling. You love to laugh and I love to see you dance to the music! You are a wonderful big brother. You always introduce and include Kylie. She loves to watch you and loves it when you talk to her, play with her, and take care of her. I love to spend time with you and play silly games. I love to hear you tell me you love me and that you want me to sit next to you. Thank you for your hugs and for being you. I love you Jaden. Happy Birthday. Love, Mom

(photo from http://www.rebeccabphotography.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment