Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random

I'm trying to get caught up here.
Kylie had her 4 month appt not long ago. She's doing great. I was able to check off everything on the developmental sheet which was so funny since with the boys for a long time I could only check off about half or sometimes less (because they were premature). She's off the charts still in weight and height though I can tell she's slowed down quite a bit. She weights 17.10 lbs and is 27 inches tall. She has a cold right now and a nasty cough but is still a pretty happy baby! I have yet to take a 5 month photo so I need to get on that!
Here are some family photos...

Last weekend Jared had his first opportunity since being at our old church to lead worship. It actually came up last minute (as in only a few hours before he had to be there!) but he loved it. That Sunday his sister, Angela, decided to get baptized. I love how CTK does baptisms. Here are a few pictures of both...

No comments:

Post a Comment