Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Update

I realized recently that I haven't really kept everyone posted about what's going on with us. At the end of last year I suspected this coming year would be a year of change - but had/have no idea what that would mean. I guess we shall see as the year unfolds!
Jared is no longer worship pastor at our most recent church. It is a church going through a huge transition phase and they have taken a turn towards a direction that was not a great fit for us. It's all a very long story but in the end we are glad not to have to make decisions about it or dwell on it anymore. I'm sure Jared will be back at leading worship in some form or fashion shortly. It's his passion and is who he is - so he needs to be doing it.
Kylie is almost 5 months and doing great. She has slept through the night for a while but I'm anxious to get her to bed a bit earlier at night. I will still feed her around 6 or 7 in the morning then put her back to bed.
The boys are about to turn 3 (I cannot believe it!) and keep me on my toes! Unfortunately they are transitioning out of needing a nap which is hard for me. I still plan on making them have a "Rest" every day but that will obviously be shorter than a nap :)
I guess that's about it for now. I'll see what I can do about posting some pictures and video...

No comments:

Post a Comment