Friday, February 12, 2010

Newborn Photos

A friend of Jared's took some newborn (2.5 weeks) shots of Kylie and the family and here they are. The benefit of the 2.5 weeks is that, well, you get newborn photos. The bad side is that the mother has just given birth :) As you can see in these pictures, Jackson was NOT into it. At all. I was disappointed not to get a good full family photo but what can you do? We couldn't get one for Christmas either and I doubt we could get one today. My favorites are the ones where Jaden is holding Kylie. Enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. At least Jackson left nothing to the imagination concerning how he felt about the whole thing! LOVE the photo of Jaden looking like he is rolling his eyeballs (even though that's not what he's really doing). Cute shots of Kylie! I still can't get over how old she looked when she was actually still a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, you look great rachel! Second, I think your daughter's flipping me off in one of those pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I do believe you're right Rockie! She wasn't that into the picture taking that day either but I didn't realize she was THAT upset ;)

    ReplyDelete